BRIEF-Emergent Capital announces supplement no. 1 to exchange offer
* Emergent Capital announces supplement no. 1 to exchange offer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Sept 29 DIC Asset AG :
* Raises FFO forecast for 2016
* FFO forecast for 2016 raised to 46 million - 47 million euros ($51.66 million - $52.79 million)
* 2016 rental income of about 109 million - 111 million euros now anticipated
* Positive net absorption and rental income from warehousing for retail fund leads to revision of outlook Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.8904 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
RIO DE JANEIRO/BRASILIA, May 26 Maria Silvia Bastos resigned on Friday as head of Brazil's development bank BNDES amid a political crisis that had increased pressure against her by credit-starved business leaders.
RIO DE JANEIRO, May 26 The incoming head of Brazil's state development bank BNDES said on Friday he will not have a special focus on loans disbursed by the previous management.