Dec 15 Subsea 7 :
* Awarded Contract In The Norwegian North Sea
* Today announced award of a sizeable contract by
Centrica for Oda field in Norwegian North Sea.
* Subsea 7 defines a sizeable contract as being between usd
50 million and usd 150 million.
* Offshore operations scheduled to commence in 2018
* The contract scope comprises engineering, procurement,
construction, installation and commissioning (EPCIC) of subsea
umbilicals, risers and flowlines (SURF) including the production
pipeline, water injection line, umbilical and related subsea
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage:
(Reporting By Ole Petter Skonnord)