Feb 13 (Reuters) - Heineken NV:
* Heineken N.V. enters into agreement to acquire Brasil Kirin Holding S.A.
* Total consideration to be paid to Kirin for shares is 664 million euros ($705.96 million), corresponding to an estimated enterprise value of 1,025 million euros for Heineken
* Upon completion of transaction Brasil Kirin will be consolidated with Heineken
* On closing, Heineken will become second largest beer company in Brazil
* This transaction is expected to be dilutive to Heineken’s margin in 2017
* Heineken expects to deliver significant cost synergies from acquisition
* Acquisition is subject to customary regulatory approvals and is expected in first half of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9406 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)