BRIEF-Kingstone Companies says offering 2.95 million common shares
* To use net proceeds from offering to contribute capital to Kingstone Insurance Company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 13 China's exports denominated in yuan fell 2.0 percent in 2016 from a year earlier, the General Administration of Customs said on Friday.
* Yuan-denominated imports rose 0.6 percent y/y in 2016
* That produced a trade balance of +3.35 trln yuan in 2016
* December trade figures not immediately available
* Yuan-denominated exports rose 0.3 in Q4 y/y
* Yuan-denominated imports rose 8.7 in Q4 y/y
* Note: Customs is expected to release dollar-denominated trade data later on Friday (Reporting By Elias Glenn; Editing by Kim Coghill)
By Bruno Federowski and Miguel Angel Gutierrez SAO PAULO/MEXICO CITY, Jan 24 Mexico's blue-chip stock index on Tuesday saw its largest one-day rise since the election of President Donald Trump, just one day before key negotiations on trade with the United States begin. The IPC rose 2.19 percent, its third consecutive day of gains, as Mexico prepared to discuss changes in trade rules about a product's country of origin to try to avoid a disruptive fight with the United States
Jan 25 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.