Sept 29 Petrobras corporate risk manager Carlos
Alberto Rechelo spoke about company's new board and senior
management hiring policies in a conference call with reporters.
* Brazil's Petrobras says new policy sets clear rules for
advertising board and senior executive positions and choosing
* Petrobras hiring policy for top officials will make
posting of jobs public and establish committee responsible for
* Petrobras says minority shareholder representative on
board will be able to oversee all key hiring decisions
* Corporate risk chief says Petrobras is expanding
background checks for all board members, senior managers.
* Petrobras policy will prohibit ministers and other
government officials from participating in board, top management
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage:
(Reporting by Jeb Blount)