Feb 12 (Reuters) - Telenet Group Holding Nv
* Has authorized a 50.0 million euro share buy-back program, effective today
* Revenue of 1,707.1 million euro for 2014, up 4 pct YoY, impacted by lower revenue from sale of standalone handsets and lower analog carriage fees.
* Anticipated margin contraction in 4th quarter resulted in 212.6 million euro of adjusted EBITDA for 4th quarter 2014
* FY 2014 outlook achieved despite tough competitive environment
* Target adjusted EBITDA growth of "around 4 pct" for 2015
* Adjusted EBITDA of 900.0 million euro in 2014, up 7 pct YoY, including a nonrecurring 12.5 euro million benefit Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: