Jan 26 (Reuters) - Galapagos NV :
* Reports results with GLPG1205 in ulcerative colitis
* Phase 2a study confirms good pharmacokinetics, safety and tolerability
* Endpoints for efficacy of GLPG1205 in patients with ulcerative colitis (UC), however, were not met.
* Will discontinue clinical development in UC
* Origin study results showed that GLPG1205 did not statistically significantly differentiate from placebo on (partial) Mayo scores Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)