Reuters logo
BRIEF-Greenbrier Companies to acquire 19.5 pct ownership stake in Amsted-Maxion Cruzeiro
May 24, 2016 / 10:11 AM / in a year

BRIEF-Greenbrier Companies to acquire 19.5 pct ownership stake in Amsted-Maxion Cruzeiro

May 24 (Reuters) - Greenbrier Companies Inc

* Entered into an agreement to acquire a 19.5% ownership stake in Amsted-Maxion Cruzeiro for $10 million

* Greenbrier currently owns 19.5% of Greenbrier-Maxion while Amsted-Maxion Cruzeiro holds remaining 80.5% equity interest

* Upon exercising purchase options it holds, co can potentially own up to a 60% direct equity interest in greenbrier-maxion

* When co completes current investment in Amsted-Maxion Cruzeiro it will own 35% of outstanding equity of Greenbrier-Maxion

* Secured an option, subject to certain conditions, to acquire an additional 10% interest in Amsted-Maxion Cruzeiro Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.
0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below