UPDATE 1-Audi opens Mexico plant to make Q5 SUV
SAN JOSE CHIAPA, Mexico, Sept 30 German car maker Audi inaugurated on Friday a new plant in Mexico, where it will build the new Audi Q5 SUV.
Sept 14 Dryships Inc :
* Dryships inc. announces deleveraging transaction and vessel sale
* Reached an agreement with Sifnos Shareholders Inc. ("sifnos") to convert $8.75 million of outstanding principal amount
* To convert $8.75 million of outstanding principal amount under previously announced secured revolving facility agreement to 3.5 million preferred shares
* Each preferred share will have 100,000 votes
* In addition, Sifnos has agreed to provide a 90 day waiver of any defaults under its revolver
* On September 9, 2016, company delivered to its new owners MV Coronado for a gross price of $4.25 million
* All of net proceeds from MV Coronado sale were used to pay down relevant loan facility Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, Sept 30 Volkswagen AG confirmed late Friday it will make $1.21 billion in payments to 652 U.S. brand dealers as part of its $16.5 billion diesel emissions settlement to date.
* Termination of acquisition agreement to acquire Promitheas Interest'l Ltd.