BRIEF-Erba Diagnostics unable to regain compliance with NYSE market continued listing standards
* Erba diagnostics announces inability to meet deadline to regain compliance with NYSE market continued listing standards
Sept 16 Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc :
* Have negotiated contracts with many of purchasers to date
* "committed to working with hospital groups to ensure that purchasers of nitropress and isuprel have access to enhanced discount and rebate program"
* Valeant is "working diligently" to finalize remaining group purchasing organization Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
By Julia Love Sept 29 Alphabet Inc's Google said on Thursday it renamed its business-to-business cloud computing brand and enhanced some enterprise applications using artificial intelligence, the company's latest gambit to better compete with Amazon.com and Microsoft Corp. in the lucrative cloud business. Discussing the rebranded Google Cloud, Diane Greene, senior vice president of Google's enterprise business, said the company has made good progress courting customers and i
* Gross mortgage portfolio increased at a compound annualized rate of 9.1 percent in August