MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Sept 25
Sept 25 Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Sunday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Sept 19 Nikkei:
* Mitsubishi Rayon plans carbon fiber parts venture in Europe - Nikkei
* Mitsubishi Rayon will soon start making carbon fiber parts for wind power turbines through a European joint venture - Nikkei
* Danish Concern Fiberline Composites, which sells turbine blade components to wind power companies across Europe, will take 51% interest in the JV - Nikkei
* Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Unit will invest 49% in venture - Nikkei
* Mitsubishi Rayon's joint venture will be established in October and headquartered in Denmark - Nikkei
* Mitsubishi Rayon's sales of 10 Billion yen ($98.2 million) are targeted for the joint venture in fiscal 2020 - Nikkei Source text : [ID:s.nikkei.com/2cCCypF]
MEXICO CITY, Sept 24 A fire broke out on an oil tanker of Mexican state oil company Pemex in the Gulf of Mexico on Saturday, forcing all the crew to be evacuated in the latest accident to plague the struggling firm.
TORONTO, Sept 24 Canada's Unifor union has set a tentative strike deadline of midnight Oct. 10 for talks with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV, the labor group said on Saturday as it prepares to vote on a related deal with General Motors Co.