Sept 29 (Reuters) - X5 Retail Group NV says:
* Announces the signing of a cooperation agreement between X5's Pyaterochka and mobile phone operator Vimpelcom (Beeline brand).
* The first stage entails the opening of 950 Beeline branded outlets and points of sale in Pyaterochka stores this year.
* By the end of 2017, the total number of Beeline outlets and points of sale in Pyaterochka stores is due to exceed 1,600.
* The partnership will boost traffic and conversion thanks to the additional services offered to customers.
* The Pyaterochka agreement will provide Beeline with new opportunities to scale up its business as the national food retailer continues its rapid expansion with new stores. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Moscow Newsroom)