1 Min Read
Sept 29 (Reuters) - SMRT Corporation Ltd
* Scheme shareholders have, by majority of not less than 75 per cent in value of scheme shares voted at scheme meeting, approved scheme
* Refers to proposed acquisition by Belford Investments of issued and paid-up ordinary of smrt corp by way of a scheme of arrangement
* Company will be submitting its application to court for sanction of scheme under section 210 of companies act
* "scheme shall become effective and binding upon lodgement of court order with accounting and corporate regulatory authority of Singapore"
* Belford Investments pte. ltd. ( offeror) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Temasek Holdings (Private) Limited Source text (bit.ly/2dtJYui) Further company coverage: