Israel Aerospace invests in Dutch, Hungarian cyber firms
JERUSALEM, June 27 State-owned Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) said on Tuesday it was investing "millions" of dollars in two cyber companies in the Netherlands and Hungary.
Sept 30 Enero Group Ltd -
* Acquisition of eastwick communications-egg.ax
* Unit announced acquisition of Eastwick Communications
* Purchase price comprises an initial cash payment of US$5 million
* Acquisition of Eastwick is expected to be accretive to Enero's earnings per share over next 12 months
* Initial payment was funded from Enero's existing cash reserves Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Company entered into conditional subscription agreement with China Huarong Macau (Hk) Investment
June 27 Music streaming service Pandora Media Inc's co-founder Tim Westergren stepped down as chief executive and board member as part of a management shuffle.