Mozambique extends probe into govt loans to April 28
MAPUTO, March 25 Mozambique has extended until April 28 an investigation into government-owned firms that hid $2 billion in loans, state media said on Saturday.
Sept 30 Sintesi Societa di Investimenti e Partecipazioni SpA :
* Board opts for composition with creditors, keeping company in business
* Giuseppe Volpi resigned on Sept. 15 but remained in office under an extension ("prorogatio")
* Board dismisses Giuseppe Volpi as chairman of the board after that he canceled his resignation without explaining his motives
* Board appoints CEO Francesco Bottene interim chairman, keeping his role as CEO
* As of today, Giuseppe Volpi remains a non-executive member of the board Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
JOHANNESBURG, March 25 South African Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan embarks on a week-long non-deal investor roadshow in Britain and the United States on Monday as weak economic growth and ruling party tensions put the country's investment grade at risk.