Yahoo may rethink use of cash from Alibaba deal
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 9 Yahoo Inc may re-evaluate plans for the cash it gets from a multibillion-dollar sale of half of its 40 percent stake in Chinese Internet company Alibaba Group.
Sept 30 Banzai SpA :
* Sells 70 percent stake it held in Giornalettismo.com to Nexilia
* Still owns 30 pct in Giornalettismo
* With the sale of a majority stake in Giornalettismo, exits the publishing business Source text: www.1info.it Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Penalty is largest FTC has ever imposed for violating an order
* RIM shares rise more than 4 percent following ruling (Adds comment from Mformation, updates share price move)