PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - March 27
March 27 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Sept 30 Windstream Holdings Inc:
* Windstream redeems senior notes and reprices, upsizes term loans
* Completed redemption of all of its outstanding 7.875% senior notes due 2017 and amended its existing senior secured credit agreement
* Upsized principal amount of its existing tranche b-6 term loans from approximately $597 million to $747 million
* Under credit agreement amendment, company decreased interest rate by 100 basis points to LIBOR plus 4.00% per annum
* Used proceeds from $150 million incremental term loans, revolver borrowings, to retire $369 million in aggregate principal amount of 2017 notes
* Improved 2017 cash interest expectations to approximately $325 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, March 27 Asian stocks are set to start the week on a cautious note as President Donald Trump's stunning failure to get healthcare reform passed raised concerns about the prospects for his plans to use fiscal stimulus to boost economic growth.