Yahoo may rethink use of cash from Alibaba deal
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 9 Yahoo Inc may re-evaluate plans for the cash it gets from a multibillion-dollar sale of half of its 40 percent stake in Chinese Internet company Alibaba Group.
Sept 30 Enterprise Development Holdings Ltd
* Company is in negotiation for an alternative fund raising plan, which may be in form of rights issue, placement of shares, or others
* Possible termination of underwriting agreement and proposed rights issue will not materially and adversely affect operation of group for time being
* Company and underwriter are in process of negotiating for termination of underwriting agreement and termination of rights issue.
* Approved termination of underwriting agreement Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Penalty is largest FTC has ever imposed for violating an order