Oct 9 Citigroup Inc
* Citi announces sale of consumer business in Argentina to Banco Santander Rio
* Says has reached a definitive agreement to sell its consumer banking business in Argentina to Banco Santander Rio
* Says does not expect the financial terms of the transaction to be material to its earnings
* Sale involves about $1.4 billion in assets for Citi in Argentina includes credit cards, personal loans retail brokerage business
* Consumer banking operations in Argentina will continue to operate in ordinary course through transition to Banco Santander Rio Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.