Taiwan stocks rise; TSMC, HTC rebound
TAIPEI, Jan 17 Taiwan stocks rose on Tuesday as investors snapped up recently beaten-down technology stocks such as Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co (TSMC) and HTC.
Oct 3 SE Swiss Estates AG :
* H1 net rental income 2.792 million Swiss francs ($2.87 million) (previous year: 2.887 million francs)
* H1 operating profit at 1.845 million francs (previous year: 1.495 million francs)
* H1 net profit 488,000 francs (previous year: 367,000 francs) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9718 Swiss francs) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* approved appointment of Chainoi Puankosoom as new chairman to replace Chali Sophonpanich who has resigned Source text (http://bit.ly/2jDF5C6) Further company coverage:
* Safe-haven yen gains ahead of British PM May's Brexit speech