BRIEF-Allergan Plc enters licensing agreement with Astrazeneca for worldwide rights to Medi2070
Oct 3 Allergan Plc :
* In addition, Allergan may make potential payments to astrazeneca of up to $1.27 billion, payable over a period of up to 15 years
* Says Medimmune will continue ongoing medi2070 phase iia study in crohn's disease to completion
* Potential payments include launch milestone payments of up to $435 million and sales-based milestone payments of $725 million
* Allergan plc enters into licensing agreement with astrazeneca to obtain worldwide rights to medi2070 inflammatory disorder development program
* Allergan will make an upfront payment to astrazeneca of $250 million for exclusive, worldwide license to develop and commercialize medi2070
* Says medimmune will transition phase IIb study in crohn's disease to allergan for completion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: [AGN.N AZN.L]
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.