BRIEF-NGL Energy Partners announces the acquisition of Point Comfort terminal assets
Oct 3 NGL Energy Partners Lp
* NGL Energy Partners Lp announces the acquisition of point comfort terminal assets
* Point comfort facility will have an initial truck receipt capacity of at least 30,000 barrels per day
* Point comfort facility will have an initial marine loading capacity of up to 20,000 barrels per hour
* Terminal can be expanded to meet future market demand
* NGL Energy Partners Lp says expects terminal to be ready for commercial service in April of 2017
* Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
One dead in ENI Congo oil platform fire
BRAZZAVILLE, Dec 3 One person was killed in a fire on an oil platform operated by ENI Congo off the coast of the Congo Republic city of Pointe-Noire, the government said.
Aixtron, Fujian to explore what is left of deal after U.S. veto
FRANKFURT, Dec 3 German semiconductor equipment maker Aixtron will explore with its Chinese suitor what can be salvaged of the planned takeover after a U.S. presidential order ruled the deal posed a national security risk, the company said on Saturday.