Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on April 26
ZURICH, April 26 The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks on Wednesday.
Oct 3 Centene Corp
* Says plan design changes will become effective January 1, 2017
* Changes include increase in out-of-network maximum out-of-pocket level to $25,000/$50,000 (individual/family) for all plans
* Changes include reduction to 150 percent of medicare rate for out-of-network facilities (from 190 percent of medicare rate)
* Changes include reduction of reimbursement for out-of-network physicians and all other services and supplies to 100 percent of medicare rate
* Submitted final filing for 2017 benefit plan design and rate adjustments associated with off-exchange PPO individual and family plans
* Changes include premium rate increase of 9.9 percent, reduction of out-of-network physicians reimbursement,other services,supplies to 100 percent medicare rate
* Changes include increase to $5,000/$10,000 for out-of-network deductible for platinum and gold plans from no deductible in 2016
* Changes include elimination of default rate of 75 percent of billed charges for out-of-network services that do not have a medicare rate Source: (bit.ly/2dmtR6q) Further company coverage:
BERLIN, April 26 Air passenger arrivals in the United States fell in the first quarter of the year, while arrivals in Canada and Mexico rose, according to data from travel analysis company ForwardKeys.