Brazil's main policy body cuts BNDES key interest rate
SAO PAULO, March 30 Brazil's National Monetary Council decided on Thursday to reduce the interest rate at which state development bank BNDES pegs its loans.
Oct 4 Nuevolution AB (publ) :
* Announces strategic collaboration with Amgen in oncology and neuroscience
* Says is eligible to receive up to $410 million per development program and tiered royalties on future sales
* Amgen has an exclusive option to obtain all rights to successfully developed programs
* Would also be entitled to receive royalties on future sales
* Additional financial details are not being disclosed Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla., March 30 A SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket recovered at sea from its maiden flight last year blasted off again from Florida on Thursday in the first successful launch of a recycled orbital-class booster, which scored a double feat with another return landing on an ocean platform.