Oct 4 (Reuters) - Royal Mail Plc :
* GLS acquires Golden State Overnight
* General Logistics Systems (GLS) has acquired regional next day parcel delivery company, Golden State Overnight Delivery Service Inc
* Acquisition provides GLS with a focused and targeted market position in this geography
* Total consideration paid for GSO is $90 million (about 70 million stg), which will be funded from existing resources
* Transaction is expected to be economic profit accretive 5 for GLS in 2019-20.
* GSO will be fully consolidated within GLS for reporting purposes but will be managed as a separate entity
* Says Dana Hyatt, chief executive officer, who will continue to lead company, together with GSO’s existing management team Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)