Oct 6 Cdi Corp
* On September 30, 2016, co adopted restructuring plan to further align organizational structure, facilities and resource utilization
* Part of restructuring plan involves re-aligning capacity and organization of our energy chemicals & infrastructure business - SEC filing
* Expect restructuring under plan to be "substantially completed" by end of 2016
* Record a restructuring charge of approximately $3.1 million to $3.4 million in the third quarter of 2016-SEC filing
* Approximately $2.6 million to $2.7 million of restructuring charge will result in future cash expenditures
* Of total restructuring charge about $1.9 million is related to facility consolidations and about $1.0 million relates to employee severance Source: (bit.ly/2dOlCvf) Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.