BRIEF-Deutsche Boerse says LSE has resolved to not commit to required divestment by European Commission
* Recommended merger of co and LSE, decision to not submit a divestment of MTS as improved remedy to European Commission
Oct 6 Fonciere Atland SA :
* H1 revenue 6.7 million euros ($7.5 million) versus 6.8 million euros year ago
* H1 net profit 0.8 million euros versus 0.7 million euros year ago
* H1 recurring EBITDA 3.9 million euros versus 3.4 million euros year ago Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.8959 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Seeks trading halt in securities pending release of announcement in relation to debt funding arrangement Source text: (http://bit.ly/2l0MTC1) Further company coverage:
Feb 26 Japan's SoftBank Group Corp is close to finalizing an investment in U.S. office-sharing startup WeWork in a deal expected to be worth over $3 billion, CNBC reported on Sunday.