BRIEF-Emergent Capital announces supplement no. 1 to exchange offer
* Emergent Capital announces supplement no. 1 to exchange offer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oct 6 Raging Capital Management LLC
* Reports 9.9 percent stake in Ashford Inc as of Oct. 4 - SEC filing
* On Oct 4, Raging Capital met with members of management, board of Ashford to discuss various matters relating to Ashford
* Purchased securities of Ashford Inc based on belief that the securities were "undervalued"
* On Oct 4, Raging Capital met with board of Ashford to talk matters relating to Ashford's business operations Source: (bit.ly/2dOlwUD)
RIO DE JANEIRO/BRASILIA, May 26 Maria Silvia Bastos resigned on Friday as head of Brazil's development bank BNDES amid a political crisis that had increased pressure against her by credit-starved business leaders.
RIO DE JANEIRO, May 26 The incoming head of Brazil's state development bank BNDES said on Friday he will not have a special focus on loans disbursed by the previous management.