RPT-Investors skeptical Ford CEO change will revive stock price
NEW YORK, May 23 Ford Motor Co's unexpected decision to replace its chief executive officer on Monday may not be the catalyst that revives its slumping share prices.
Oct 7 Crunchfish AB IPO-CHRUNCH.ST:
* Says has applied for listing of company's shares on Nasdaq First North
* Offer is directed to general public in Sweden and includes 4 million newly issued shares
* Price per share amounts to 15 Swedish crowns per share
* Preliminary first day of trading on Nasdaq First North is Nov. 11
* At full subscription of new shares company receives 60 million Swedish crowns ($6.93 million) before issue expenses Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 8.6554 Swedish crowns) (Gdynia Newsroom)
PARIS, May 23 Telecoms and cable holding company Altice will group all its operations under its current name by mid-2018, including its French unit SFR Group , which has lost customers and suffered from poor brand perception lately.
* Helios And Matheson Analytics Inc - entered into an amended and restated license agreement with Is It You Ltd