BRIEF-Bank of Hawaii says Kent Lucien to be chief strategy officer
* Says Kent T. Lucien, vice chair, currently Bank of Hawaii's chief financial officer, will become chief strategy officer
Oct 7 Neptune Technologies & Bioressources Inc
* Terms also cover potential collaboration between both companies on clinical trials
* Neptune Technologies & Bioressources Inc says all other terms of agreement remain confidential
* Neptune and Ingenutra sign an exclusive worldwide agreement for Maxsimil
* All other terms of agreement remain confidential.
* Agreement allows neptune to manufacture, distribute and sell Maxsimil in nutraceutical field worldwide
* Says agreement is valid till 2028 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says that Apple's claims are baseless Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 20 Apple Inc filed a $1 billion lawsuit against supplier Qualcomm Inc on Friday, days after the U.S. government accused the chip maker of resorting to anticompetitive tactics to maintain a monopoly over key semiconductors in mobile phones.