Oct 7 UK Financial Investments Limited :
* UKFI announce trading plan in Lloyds Banking Group
* Intention to sell shares in Lloyds Banking Group Plc through a trading plan
* UK Financial Investments Limited says trading plan will commence today and will terminate no later than 6 October 2017
* Under trading plan, Morgan Stanley will have full discretion to effect a measured and orderly sell down of shares in company on behalf of HMT
* HMT has instructed Morgan Stanley that up to, but no more than, 15 pct of aggregate total trading volume in co may be sold over duration of trading plan
* Sales intended over next twelve months through a pre-arranged trading plan that will be managed by Morgan Stanley & Co. International Plc
* Says HMT currently owns approximately 6.5 billion ordinary shares in company, which represents approximately 9.1 pct of issued share capital
* Goldman Sachs International is acting as privatisation strategy adviser to UKFI
* Shares may not be sold under trading plan below a certain price per share that UKFI and HMT have determined represents fair value currently Source text for Eikon: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
Fed official stands by Wall St reforms, says must complete work
NEW YORK, Dec 3 The United States "absolutely must" complete unfinished work ending the too-big-to-fail bank problem that helped plunge the global economy into recession eight years ago, an influential Federal Reserve policymaker said on Saturday.
'Drop those rates' Turkey's Erdogan says in new appeal for lower borrowing costs
ANKARA, Dec 3 Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan on Saturday repeated his call for lower interest rates and said the government would take steps to ensure cheaper borrowing costs to promote consumption and economic growth.