BRIEF-Finland's Solidium buys 3 pct stake in Konecranes
* Finnish state-owned investment fund Solidium says it has acquired 3 per cent of shares in Konecranes for 93 million euros
Oct 7 Nikkei
* Kajima is expected to report a group operating profit of roughly 65 billion yen ($630 million) for the 6 months ended Sept. 30 -Nikkei
* Kajima will likely upgrade its full-year earnings projections when releasing its first-half results - Nikkei
* Kajima Corp profit for the full year ending March 2017 will likely reach 116 billion yen, far above the 85 billion yen forecast- Nikkei Source text :
DUBAI, May 24 Kuwait's Agility, one of the largest Gulf logistics companies, has settled a criminal case involving United States government food-supply contracts that the company held from 2003 to 2010, it said on Wednesday.
* Says Allianz and Capital One are investing tax equity in the recently completed Broadview wind farm