Oct 10 Genfit SA :
* Genfit launches a share capital increase with shareholders' preferential subscription rights, for an amount of approx. 44.6 million euros ($50.0 million)
* Subscription price: 14.30 euros per new share
* Subscription period: October 14 - 24, 2016 (inclusive)
* Subscription ratio: one new share for nine existing shares
* This rights issue complements capital increase of 33.9 million euros priced on october 6, 2016
* Rights issue, combined with private placement, will allow Genfit to complete a global fundraising of up to 78.5 million euros
* Listing and trading of preferential subscription rights on Euronext Paris will start on October 12, 2016 and end on October 20, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.8928 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
Aixtron, Fujian to explore what is left of deal after U.S. veto
FRANKFURT, Dec 3 German semiconductor equipment maker Aixtron will explore with its Chinese suitor what can be salvaged of the planned takeover after a U.S. presidential order ruled the deal posed a national security risk, the company said on Saturday.
UPDATE 2-Trump moves to quickly fill his top Cabinet ranks
NEW YORK, Dec 2 U.S. President-elect Donald Trump said he expected to have most members of his Cabinet announced next week, interviewing more candidates at Trump Tower for top jobs in his administration as he prepares to take office on Jan. 20.