BRIEF-Hill international says got contract from al Wa'ab City W.L.L.
* Hill International-got contract from Al Wa'ab City W.L.L. To provide project management services during development of Al Wa'ab City, central district, phase 1
Oct 11 Fortis Inc
* Fortis Inc to commence trading on New York Stock Exchange
* Fortis Inc says expects its common shares will commence trading on NYSE on or about October 14, under ticker symbol "FTS"
* Fortis Inc - will retain its listing on Toronto Stock Exchange ("TSX") under symbol "FTS" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(Adds guidance) By Mike Gambale NEW YORK, Dec 6 (IFR) - Here is the pricing progression on the new bond offering from Petroleos Mexicanos (Pemex), rated Baa3/BBB+/BBB+, expected to price later on Tuesday, according to one of the lead managers. The bond is the first from a LatAm issuer in US dollars since Nov. 10, according to IFR data. SIZE MATURITY IPTs (T+) GUIDANCE TBD 5yr FXD 6%-low 6% 5.625% area* TBD 5yr FRN Libor equiv Libor equiv TBD
* Abivax provides update on clinical development program for ABX464 for functional cure of patients with hiv-infection