Yahoo may rethink use of cash from Alibaba deal
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 9 Yahoo Inc may re-evaluate plans for the cash it gets from a multibillion-dollar sale of half of its 40 percent stake in Chinese Internet company Alibaba Group.
Oct 12 Kingwell Group Ltd
* Company and vendor entered into a termination letter
* parties have mutually agreed to terminate the sale and purchase agreement
* termination has no material adverse impact on the existing business, operation and financial position of the group Source text (bit.ly/2e0LzYO) Further company coverage:
* Penalty is largest FTC has ever imposed for violating an order
* RIM shares rise more than 4 percent following ruling (Adds comment from Mformation, updates share price move)