1 Min Read
Oct 17 (Reuters) - Singapore Press Holdings Ltd
* "SPH has made several transformative changes, including formation of a new integrated marketing division"
* Has undertaken a comprehensive review of its core media business
* SPH will also be making several changes to its existing portfolio
* SPH will be carrying out a right-sizing exercise across group to reduce operating costs
* "this will involve a staff reduction of up to 10% over two years"
* SPH will work with relevant unions to ensure that fair terms are given to affected staff
* "Market conditions will remain difficult with continuing disruption of media industry" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: