BRIEF-Gemini reports Q1 net loss per share of $0.04
* Now expecting revenue for 2017 to be less than 2016 but expects activity to pick up in second half of 2017 into 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oct 17 Contravir Pharmaceuticals Inc
* CMX157 advances head-to-head phase 2A clinical study in Hepatitis B patients with favorable recommendation from DSMB
* Contravir expects to complete remaining two escalation cohorts and report top-line results by year-end 2016.
* Contravir Pharmaceuticals - begun enrolling next dosing group in hephase 2A dose-escalation study comparing safety and efficacy of contravir's CMX157 to tenofovir disoproxil fumarate Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Ironhorse announces Q1 2017 financial and operating results
* AT&T announces IBEW-represented employees vote to ratify midwest wireline agreement