BRIEF-Seair announces default on senior debt
* Seair Inc - defaulted on terms of its senior debt senior debt and is currently in negotiations with its creditors to develop a restructuring plan
Oct 17 Corrections Corp Of America
* Sees q3 earnings per share $0.43 to $0.45, sees fy 2016 earnings per share $1.73 to $1.75, sees fy 2017 earnings per share $1.33 to $1.43
* Sees q3 adjusted earnings per share $0.47 to $0.48, sees fy 2016 adjusted earnings per share $1.78 to $1.81, sees fy 2017 adjusted earnings per share $1.35 to $1.45
* Sees q3 FFO per share $0.63 to $0.65, sees fy 2016 FFO per share $2.52 to $2.55, sees fy 2017 FFO per share $2.09 to $2.19
* Corrections Corp Of America - sees q3 normalized FFO per share $0.67-$0.68, sees fy 2016 normalized FFO per share $2.57-$2.60, sees normalized FFO per share $2.11-$2.21
* "currently assessing our capital allocation and dividend policies"
* Q3 FFO per share view $0.67 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Fy2016 FFO per share view $2.63 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Fy2017 FFO per share view $1.99 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.2425 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 24 Citigroup Inc on Friday said that U.S. government and regulatory agencies are investigating the bank's hiring practices.