Oct 18 (Reuters) - Flyke International Holdings Ltd
* Co, Southern Global Holdings And Everlink Development Ltd entered into a non-legally binding investment framework agreement
* Agreement in relation to proposed restructuring of business and finances of group
* "Investor a and company agree to terminate exclusivity agreement"
* Trading in shares will continue to be suspend
* Subsequent to entering into of exclusivity agreement, investor a wishes to undertake proposed restructuring with investor B
* Restructuring will have scheme of arrangement to be entered into between co & its creditors to discharge & compromise all its liabilities
* Proposed restructuring may also include acquisition of certain assets by company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: