Oct 19 Navient Corp :
* Q3 core earnings per share $0.50
* Q3 GAAP earnings per share $0.73
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.48 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Navient Corp qtrly net interest margin of 3.48 percent, down from 3.77 percent
* Navient extended legal final maturity dates for $7.3 billion of FFELP ABS bonds on a cumulative basis
* Navient Corp - reports a qtrly 24 percent decrease in private education loan charge-offs from year-ago quarter
* Qtrly net interest income $412 million versus $553 million
* Core earnings for quarter were $157 million ($0.50 diluted earnings per share)
* Navient Corp- qtrly provision for private education loan losses of $92 million, down from $117 million Source text: (bit.ly/2ef6Gtk) Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.