1 Min Read
Oct 18 (Reuters) - S&P:
* Wells Fargo outlook revised to negative from stable on potential elevated business risks; ratings affirmed
* Affirming 'A/A-1' ratings on Wells Fargo and 'AA-/A-1+' on its main operating subsidiaries
* Believe risks have increased regarding magnitude of reputational damage from retail account sales misconduct, ongoing investigations
* "Wells will likely continue to face significant business challenges for at least several months"
* s&p on wells fargo - $185 million settlement regulators may not sufficiently capture damage caused by the retail sales misconduct Source text - (bit.ly/2erRabh) Further company coverage: