Teva Pharm may fire 6,000 workers -Israeli media report
JERUSALEM, March 23 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries may fire as many as 6,000 workers worldwide as part of a multi-year efficiency plan, Israel's Calcalist news website reported on Thursday.
Oct 18 Intel Corp :
* Revenue is expected to be $15.7 billion, plus or minus $500 million in the fourth quarter
* GAAP gross margin in the fourth quarter is expected to be 61 percent, plus or minus a couple of points
* Sees Q4 non-GAAP revenue $15.7 billion, plus or minus $500 million
* Sees Q4 non-GAAP gross margin percentage 63 percent, plus or minus a couple percent points
* Sees Q4 non-GAAP research and development plus MG&A spending about $5.2 billion
* Approximately $1.8 billion restructuring and other charges have been realized to-date, with $250 million expected in the fourth quarter
* Total restructuring, other charges expected to be $2.3 billion, with majority of remaining charges to be realized between now and middle of 2017
* Sees full-year 2016 capital spending of $9.5 billion, plus or minus $500 million
* FY2016 revenue view $58.65 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source: bit.ly/2eeVLzW Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, March 23 Some euro zone banks may need to be unwound if they become unviable, the European Central Bank's top supervisor said on Thursday, just as the Italian government seeks to bail out two regional lenders.