Yahoo may rethink use of cash from Alibaba deal
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 9 Yahoo Inc may re-evaluate plans for the cash it gets from a multibillion-dollar sale of half of its 40 percent stake in Chinese Internet company Alibaba Group.
Dec 7 DCI Database For Commerce And Industry AG :
* Intends to transfer values of plugilo Lösung as well as WAI-Technologie to its wholly-owned subsidiary plugilo Inc.
* Implementation of the transaction is expected to be still completed in 2016
* As a result dci ag will liquidate hidden reserves in amount of approx. 1 million euros ($1.07 million)and generate an extraordinary income of approximately 760 thousand euros Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9328 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Penalty is largest FTC has ever imposed for violating an order
* RIM shares rise more than 4 percent following ruling (Adds comment from Mformation, updates share price move)