BRIEF-Bank of Hawaii says Kent Lucien to be chief strategy officer
* Says Kent T. Lucien, vice chair, currently Bank of Hawaii's chief financial officer, will become chief strategy officer
Dec 7 Fitch on banks in Gulf Cooperation Council countries
* Fitch says low oil prices continue to pressure bank liquidity,are taking toll on asset quality,earnings for banks in Gulf Cooperation Council countries
* Fitch says we expect non-oil growth rates to pick up in 2017 as GCC economies overcome initial shock of government cutbacks
* Fitch on GCC banks - governments will be more selective with new large infrastructure projects
* Fitch says 2017 sector outlook for GCC banks remains negative as weaker economic growth will feed through to credit fundamentals Source text for Eikon:
WASHINGTON, Jan 20 The Trump administration, hours after taking office on Friday, suspended a plan to cut mortgage insurance premiums on federally insured home loans that the U.S. government had estimated would save eligible homeowners an average of $500 a year.
Jan 20 The U.S. government is investigating dietary supplement maker Herbalife over whether it violated foreign bribery laws while conducting business in China, the company revealed in a regulatory filing on Friday.