BRIEF-Yida China says Yida Development entered into investment framework agreement
* Yida Development, Meixi Lake Investment And Hunan Xiangjiang New District Management Committee entered into investment framework agreement
Dec 7 Fitch on banks in Gulf Cooperation Council countries
* Fitch says low oil prices continue to pressure bank liquidity,are taking toll on asset quality,earnings for banks in Gulf Cooperation Council countries
* Fitch says we expect non-oil growth rates to pick up in 2017 as GCC economies overcome initial shock of government cutbacks
* Fitch on GCC banks - governments will be more selective with new large infrastructure projects
* Fitch says 2017 sector outlook for GCC banks remains negative as weaker economic growth will feed through to credit fundamentals Source text for Eikon:
NEW YORK, April 27 Buyout firm KKR & Co said on Thursday it welcomed the investment from activist shareholder ValueAct Capital, which currently owns less than five percent of KKR.