Deutsche Bank said to lose as much as $60 mln over derivative trade- Bloomberg
June 27 Deutsche Bank is set to lose as much as $60 million over a trade linked to U.S. inflation, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
Dec 8 Singapore Exchange Ltd
* Nov total derivatives volume was 16.6 million, up 43% month-on-month
* November market turnover value of exchange traded funds (ETFs) was s$464 million, up 19% month-on- month
* For Nov securities daily average value (sdav) was s$1.3 billion, up 43% month-on-month and up 37% year-on-year.
* Nov sgx commodities derivatives volume was 2.4 million, up 101% month-on-month and up 147% year-on-year
* For Nov. Market turnover value of structured warrants was s$610 million, down 4% month-on-month and up 179% year-on-year
* For Nov total securities market turnover value was at s$29.3 billion, up 49% month-on-month and up 51% year-on-year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, June 27 U.S. Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen said on Tuesday that she does not believe that there will be another financial crisis for at least as long as she lives, thanks largely to reforms of the banking system since the 2007-09 crash.
WASHINGTON, June 27 Facing a potentially disastrous defeat by members of his own party, U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell decided on Tuesday to delay a vote on healthcare legislation in order to get more support from Republican senators.