1 Min Read
Dec 9 (Reuters) - Coca-Cola Co :
* The Coca-Cola Company announces senior leadership succession plan
* Says Quincey will succeed Kent as CEO, effective May 1, 2017
* Intends to nominate Quincey to stand for election as a director at 2017 annual shareowners meeting in April
* Coca-Cola Co - Warren Buffett says "I know James and like him, and believe company has made a smart investment in its future with his selection"
* Coca-Cola Co - James Quincey to succeed Muhtar Kent as chief executive officer in May 2017
* Coca-Cola Co - Muhtar Kent will continue as chairman of board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: