BRIEF-GE Oil & Gas, Eni East Africa sign long-term partnership to develop gas resources offshore of Mozambique
* GE Oil & Gas and Eni East Africa sign long-term partnership to develop gas resources offshore of Mozambique
Dec 9 Hb Fuller Co :
* On December 7, 2016, co approved a restructuring plan related to organizational changes and other actions
* HB Fuller Co says plan will be implemented beginning in Q1 of fiscal year 2017 and is currently expected to be completed by mid-year of fiscal 2018
* Hb Fuller Co says approximately $15 million to $16 million ($12 million to $13 million after-tax) of costs are expected to be cash costs
* Hb Fuller Co - expects to incur costs of approximately $17 million to $20 million as part of restructuring plan
* Hb Fuller - restructuring costs will be spread across next several quarters as measures are implemented with majority of costs occurring in fiscal 2017 Source text for Eikon: [ID:bit.ly/2he5TtY] Further company coverage:
MOSCOW, June 27 The Arbitration Court of Bashkortostan will continue hearing Russian oil producer Rosneft's lawsuit against business conglomerate Sistema on July 12, RIA news agency reported on Tuesday.
June 27 Canada's Mandalay Resources Corp said efforts to locate two of its trapped miners in a flooded silver and gold mine in Chile was unsuccessful.