RPT-UPDATE 2-Pandora Media's CEO Tim Westergren to step down
June 27 Pandora Media Inc's co-founder Tim Westergren stepped down as chief executive and board member, less than a month after Sirius XM agreed to invest in the music streaming company.
Dec 12 RedHill Biopharma Ltd
* RedHill Biopharma announces phase IIa 48-week final results further supporting potential of RHB-104 in multiple sclerosis
* RedHill Biopharma - top-line final (48 weeks) results are consistent with previously announced interim results
* RedHill Biopharma -"top-line final results from patients who completed 48-week study period demonstrated marked improvement over historical self-control"
* RedHill Biopharma - overall, RHB-104 was well-tolerated
* Redhill Biopharma - RHB-104 appeared safe, well-tolerated, with no drug-related serious adverse events/ clinically relevant/ unexpected adverse events Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Stock had fallen 22 pct during Westergren's second stint (Adds details, analyst comments)
* SYSTEMES D'INTERCONNEXION WINS ITS FIRST NORTH AMERICAN CONTRACT