Iran sanctions 15 U.S. firms, citing human rights and Israel ties
DUBAI, March 26 Iran has imposed sanctions on 15 U.S. companies for alleged human rights violations and cooperating with Israel, the state news agency IRNA reported on Sunday.
Dec 12 Perpetual Energy Inc
* Perpetual launches note exchange proposal for its 8.75% senior notes
* Perpetual energy inc - proposal to exchange existing senior notes for new 8.75% senior notes
* Perpetual energy - intends to repay 2018 senior notes, 2019 senior notes not tendered to note exchange proposal on/prior to maturity dates
* Perpetual energy inc - a proposal to exchange all of its 8.75% senior notes due march 15, 2018
* Perpetual energy inc - proposal also to exchange its 8.75% senior notes due july 23, 2019
* Perpetual energy inc - exchange senior notes will mature on december 23, 2021 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, March 26 British interior minister Amber Rudd said on Sunday end-to-end encryption of messages offered by services like Whatsapp are "completely unacceptable" and there should be no "secret place for terrorists to communicate".