Yahoo may rethink use of cash from Alibaba deal
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 9 Yahoo Inc may re-evaluate plans for the cash it gets from a multibillion-dollar sale of half of its 40 percent stake in Chinese Internet company Alibaba Group.
Dec 13 Prosten Health Holdings Ltd
* Prosten E-business, a direct wholly-owned subsidiary of company, entered into agreement with vendor
* Vendor is Native Hope Limited
* Intends to fund acquisition by part of net proceeds raised from recent issue of convertible note for hk$35 million
* Prosten E-business agreed to purchase sale share and sale loan for a total consideration of HK$10.6 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Penalty is largest FTC has ever imposed for violating an order